Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Hair Cut - yet again

While Marcy toured around Europe last week with her brother and sister, I got to spend the week at home with Bremen. Even though it was only a week, the kid wore me out.

Bremen decided one evening that we should surprise mom with new haircuts when she came back. Sounds good to me. He fetched the clippers. I was expeting him to ask for a mohawk again, but no ... "I can't have a mohawk at school. I want to be bald."

Scouts honor ... I tried to protest but Bremen insisted that, "mom will really, really like it." So I started to cut. I must of looked worried because he tried to reassure me while I was cutting his hair, "don't worry daddy, momma won't kill you."

Anyway, here are the pics ...





To borrow from Sheri's 'Max Quotes', Bremen had a few funny ones today:
  • "I was born funny."
  • "The world must never know." (in response to Marcy asking why he was holding onto his foot and hiding)

7 comments:

LauraB said...

Nice 'do, Bremen!!!

Soooo...what was Marcy's reaction? Gotta admit, bathtime and getting ready for church time have gone to nothing with no hair to mess with!!

Jon said...

Logan's hair is so thick that its easy to just keep shaving it. I'll show him these pics and see if he wants the Bremen look too.

Kim said...

Nice. I love kids. They say the funniest things.

Marcy said...

Mama was...less than happy, although she did he best to put on a happy face for the ultra-proud-of-his-new-haircut Bremen. I think he looks like he's gone through cemo-and what mother would like that? I would have infintely prefered the mokawk/iroquois or...even a reverse mohawk.

Teresa said...

Ahhh, he is so cute no matter what haircut he has. Although, I have to agree with you Marcy, I like the mohawk better. You should post more of his funny quotes. I love those!

Jack said...

Cool hair cuz. Bald is beautiful!

J and S said...

Ok... To put this in perspective.... He looks like he's a Slovak. I am sure he really didn't want to be different than his cohorts, and a mohawk is NOT what they are doin'!

Great do--- Momma..... It'll grow back. I hated it when Jason took the boys for cuts, or cut it himself.... He usually came back with a Slovak dud scrub head.