Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Grand Production

Bremen's class had a production at the last assembly of the year for his school. It happened to be the day The Siblings and I left for Italy, so of course, we made a stop to watch. These first pics are of Anastazie (of Czech origin) and Eric (of the Netherlands) with B-Man.


First they sand 'Happy Birthday' to all kids who would have b-days in April, May, and June, so Bremen got to go up on stage.




Then his class performed a skit based on a book that had something to do with "I couldn't get my turtle to wake up." or something like that. I feel horrible for forgetting the name of the book. I guess I'll chalk that one up for one more reason I'm a bad mother.
Bremen played one of two goldfish swimming in a fishbowl (appropriate that Bremen and Will (USA)-the kid that takes swimming lessons with B every week- are the fishes).

Swimming over to the turtle that won't get up.




Now all the characters are surrounding the lazy turtle...









And he finally wakes up!








Next they did a song about a hole in the ground-again bad mother for not remembering the song title. Bremen was singing this song to us at home for weeks and we had no clue what he was singing. He played the hole. I believe we've found his calling.































6 comments:

Brian said...

C'mon, Bremen is NOT a hole! Harsh. Now THAT makes you a bad mom. J/K, Marcy..my bestest friend.

Sheri said...

You're only a bad mother if you forget your child...whoops I've done that twice so I guess I ain't winning mother of the year anytime soon.

Marcy said...

No, Brian, I meant that he played such a convincing hole that he's found his calling as an actor. A hole has got to be the most challenging of characters to portray, don't you think. And he didn't break character once.

Teresa said...

How exactly do you play a hole?

Charlotte said...

Well at least he didn't play an
a-hole, right? Oh, that award goes to Brian, Ha, Ha, J/K! BTW I showed Ryan Bremens hair and he said he didn't like it, sorry Bremen, but he did like the mohawk!

Sandy said...

I wish I would have been there for that!!