Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Deep Thoughts

If you don't know to the second when a drunk's gonna vomit on you, you don't survive as a strip club bouncer.
Veronica Pare and Ferrett Steinmetz, Home on the Strange, 10-02-07


The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.
Stephen Jay GouldUS author, naturalist, paleontologist, & popularizer of science (1941 - 2002)


I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
Groucho MarxUS comedian with Marx Brothers (1890 - 1977)


There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad.
Salvador DaliSpanish Catalan Surrealist painter (1904 - 1989)


I think the world is run by 'C' students.
Al McGuire


I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
Mark TwainUS humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Those were great!

J and S said...

I want you to know that I only open your blog for the music.

J and S said...

Oh, but the pictures are great--- words of wisdom inspiring and of course--- it breaks our hearts to see what we are missing out on. Why did we come home????

Jon said...

How about real deep thought by Jack Handey: Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then, on the way out, slam the door.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sheri said...

Hey Kevin, Marcy & Bremen - we changed our blog address to:
ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com

Sheri said...

Hey Kevin, Marcy & Bremen - we changed our blog address to:
ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

So, when do we get to see the sequel to "Boy Eating Cookie"?

Jon said...

I really like your music. Letters to Cleo is a great band. You know, I've seen them live in concert. Have you?

Marcy said...

Jon you are a bastard, but don't be offended...you are a guy after all. All guys are bastards (in case you didn't get the first statement).