Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This Just In...

I got some new info on the hair-do front. Appearently, after the first version (kevin cut just the sides and back leaving the top 'longer') Bremen went to school and told everybody to touch his head. I'm talking EVERYBODY in the school (preschool-high school). Anyone who would walk by him he would say "Touch my head!"...And they did. I guess he repeated it the next day with the total skinhead look. Yesterday one of the teachers came up to Bremen and lifted up the hat he was wearing. The mom we carpool with was picking him up. He told her he was checking to make sure it wasn't blue or anything.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

How funny!

Sheri said...

I love how friendly he is.

Becca said...

That's hilarious! The haircut looks great and convenient.

ducklips said...

After forever waiting for a new post imagine my surprise when I looked on here and found 3.
Bremen is so cute. I would think it was hilarious if some kid walked up to me and told me to feel his head.

BTW, Stephen just gave himself the same haircut.

LauraB said...

Tell Bremen to watch who tell to touch what!!!

Kim said...

I love it that he would do that. Too funny.

Hey guys, I was at Grandmother's house yesterday. She wants to find out your address so she can mail a birthday card to Bremen. I don't expect you to post it here, but if you could e-mail it to me, I could pass it on. My e-mail is kim4xango@cox.net

Thanks!

ducklips said...

Ok, so this is completely off topic.
Addie wants to learn to ride a horse. This is all she wants for her birthday. Do you know, or would your sister know who I could contact in Chandler? I want to stay close to home. Also, Megan just bought a horse, so if there was someone willing to come out here and we could use her, that would be great as well.

Sandy said...

Bald grandchild---cool!!!!!!!!!!!