Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Thoughts On My Way To Pick Up My Son From School

  • Floating, swirling, angry white poofs
  • The killer in me is the killer in you
  • Policia-Oh, crap! Did I turn my headlights on? Yes-shwew!
  • Stupava-Stupida name for a town
  • Pretty cute for two ugly people
  • Where's my drink? -Darn it! Left it at home.
  • Should we get pizza for dinner tonight or have leftovers again?
  • Take a hike Mr. Winter, I'm ready for Spring!
  • I love my ipod
  • Autoskola drivers: forever to be mocked, ridiculed, and tailgated.
  • Teenaged girls are soooo annoying.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Those are the best random thoughts I've ever heard! Especially the "pretty cute for two ugly people comment".

Sheri said...

I have those same thoughts - except I like Mr. Winter and I love Ian's ipod (I don't have one)

Marcy said...

It's real easy to like Mr. Winter in AZ

Merilee said...

What are your angry white poofs? I'm right there with ya about teenage girls. Man, were we that dumb?

Marcy said...

Snow. and No, we were never that dumb-I swear.