Friday, February 22, 2008

Just in! from January



Well, for the past couple years, Kevin has been taking me on trips for my birthday (because we've been in AZ with babysitters, I assume) and this year's trip was to Tucson and San Xavier Mission outside of Tucson. Why? Because I'd never been, the mission, that is. We also spent time at the Center for Creative Photography and U of A Art Musuem. It's worth a trip for the CCP every couple years, at least. They have Ansel Adams complete archives (including negatives) which you can make an appointment and view, if you want.

Anyway, the church is beautiful and I'm glad we went.
My head hurts and I can't think of anything interesting to say, so...

5 comments:

Trina said...

You get to go on Trips for your birthday! How fun! Do you go with or without Breman? I am sure I did not spell his name right. Sorry! Just a side note- I was wearing earrings in that picture. :)

Marcy said...

We've left him with Laura for the night. I think we've only done it twice, last year we we stayed in the PV area and went to a museum also. Museums are so much better without dragging the kids along, although we've done that too.

Kim said...

As always, I love the pictures. You are very talented.

Sounds like a fun trip. I would love to go see the Ansel Adams archives.

Becca said...

Kevin, Marcy! What's up with driving all the way to Tucson and not telling us. Tim's at school everyday and we live just 10 minutes away from U of A. Tim likes the "Take the skinheads bowling" song.

Marcy said...

Sorry, we forgot you guys were down there. For some reason I thought you guys were in Utah. Duh! Just blame it on the waning memory of the old.