Monday, November 5, 2007

Marcy


Marcy has taken thousands of pictures since we moved to Slovakia almost 3 years ago. She has posted them on Shutterfly, Photo.net and now this blog site. There are many pictures of the sites, the cities, the people and of course a heck of a lot of pictures of Bremen.







The problem is that she is always the one behind the lens. I've searched through the pictures on her computer and pulled out the rare appearence of herself. So ... here she is ... the one, the only, Marcy ...






Be warned that she may take down this post as soon as she realizes I put it on, so this may be a limited viewing opportunity ... and sorry, no captions as I am trying to get this posted before she comes up and catches me.


















8 comments:

Teresa said...

How sweet! Great pictures.

LauraB said...

Wow, you've done really well in taking over the blogging. And now this pictorial tribute to Marcy. So...exactly where IS Marcy, hmmmm??

Brian said...

I'm confused. Isn't this a blog about Marcy and the thousands of pictures that SHE has taken and is now posting on this blog. If this is so, how can Marcy be in EVERY picture? That is a trick I'd love to learn. Actually, it is nice to see that she is alive.

Marcy said...

Brian, I have taken thousands of pictures (although only a handfull have made it to the blog, mostly they're on Shutterfly or Photo.net) and Kevin is trying to make me feel self consceice about the fact that I never post any with me in them.

Brian said...

Well, I'm glad that he did.

Merilee said...

Thanks Kevin! It was fun pretending to hang out with my friend Marcy for a minute. I hope she is feeling alright after being hit (apparently very hard) with that canon ball.

Jamie said...

Yea! It's so good to see pics of Marcy. I must admit that I really liked the one where she got hit by the cannonball! But, the others are great, as well.

ducklips said...

Fabulous pictures.

Thanks for sharing them. I am glad someone is taking pictures of the photographer.