Sunday, October 28, 2007

More Pictures



Hey, I know it's been a while since you've heard form me, but I've been staying away from the internet on purpose. I just waste time when I'm around it as evidenced by today. I spent most of the afternoon and evening getting a playlist together and couldn't get the stupid thing to post. Huuuhhhhh!

Anyway I wanted to share these pics with you. I was sitting in my living room on Friday, working, when I looked outside and realized i better get out there and document fall before it went away on me. It's gotten really cold and rainy really fast. It actually snowed last Saturday, although nothing stuck. The pics are mostly of my spent garden and my neighbors plants that fall over over mutual fence. I really love the ones of the broccoli blossoms and I'm upset I couldn't get one with the worm in focus.

Oh, well, I have often refered to myself as The Photographer Who Can't Be Bothered to Take Good Photographs. I'm more of a point and shoot and hope for the best type. I do have a small tripod, but I mostly use that for family shots while on vacations. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my Macro lens? Thank you Kevin-I love you more, most of the time.

Okay, that's enough time suckage. Back to the mysterious life of an expat wife. (Equivalent to an International Woman of Mystery (or is that Misery, I forget)) By the way-Mer, you should know that it's me writing because I refered to myself as a wife/woman. hehhehhhehehhheeeeee Love you!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

beautiful photos!

Jamie said...

I love the pictures!

Merilee said...

Very awesome photos Marcy. My spent garden doesn't look nearly as beautiful as yours!

You're too funny. Thanks to Elise I noticed the MLL at the bottom of the post.

ducklips said...

So nice to have you back. I love the pictures, especially the one of the snail, and the changing leaves. Thank you Kevin for getting Marcy that fabulous macro lens so she can share all those beautiful images w/ us.

mick said...

I love the colors! I really miss not having a fall. My fall garden cooked to a crisp after it got hot again. Great shots of the water beads.

Kim said...

I absolutely love the photos! I keep coming back and looking at them over and over again. You should make a photography book. I'd buy it. Either that or sell the prints. I'd love to have some of those photo's on my walls.

amikey said...

Great photographic talent. Too bad it's underutilized, though. You have enough really good photos for several volumes. Publish...

Marcy said...

Kim, I'll put them on my shutterfly page and you can order prints from there. Just make sure you tell everyone that asks who took them-JK. I'll email you the site.