Wednesday, July 4, 2007


Okay I'm gonna give this a go:

Here are the rules:Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people to tag and list their names.

Random Facts/Habits About Me:
1. At one time I really wanted to be a NASCAR driver.
2. I don't like cheesecake
3. I just got called as Young Women's President (notice I didn't say anything about being released as Primary President)
4. I think we're closer than we all think (in America) to a 'Running Man' type of society than we'd like to admit.
5.I love to grow vegetables and fruits, flowers too. I think if there were one reason to not live in AZ, it would be because it's not in an ideal growing zone.
6. After having lived in a foreign country for over two years, I'm amazed at how much of the language I haven't picked up. If I could snap my fingers and have one thing, it would be to speak any language at any given time. That would be cool.
7. My Best Friend has and always will be my Husband, the perfect husband.
8. I'm old enough to remember when Transformers came out the first time, I also remember the TV show called "Barbara Mandrel and the Mandrel Sisters".
Okay...Tag you're it :)I'm not naming anyone because I don't know anyone else with a blog that hasn't been tagged already, oh, wait Charlotte's on the list, and Kristiana, but I won't hold my breath.

3 comments:

LauraB said...

Whoa - did Kevin read what you wrote??? You might not have wanted to share that one fact - now he's not going to try so hard since he knows he is and always will be Number 1!!!

Sheri said...

I loved the Mandrel show! Louise was my favorite (I know, I'm weird...)

Merilee said...

I never knew you wanted to be a nascar driver.