Monday, June 11, 2007

Eastern Slovakia

Still need to catch up on a few activities happening in Slovakia. We took a road trip with the McDonalds in May. It was 3 or 4 days driving across the country. I don't actually remember how long we were gone, I just remember driving, driving and driving.


We had a great time. We hit all the major cities. Kosice was my favorite, but I don't think anyone else agreed as they all only wanted to spend a few hours there.

Bremen and Isiah are running down the street of a small village with 3 May poles standing in the background. The village had a stream running down the middle of the road for people to get their water. What a life.



Kosice is famous for their "singing fountains". You know, foutains that move to the music. Bremen decided to play music conductor.

2 comments:

LauraB said...

Oh, Marcy, I absolutely love the picture of Bremen and the fountain! That is an award-winning shot!!

Emily said...

Cutest conductor ever!