Thursday, May 31, 2007

vsetko najlepsie k narodeninam

While brushing his teeth one night, Bremen look up and said, "Mommy, daddy, I don't need parents anymore. I am a big boy. I can take care of myself."

Bremen celebrated his 4th birthday in Slovakia. We hadn't discussed having a party with him, but while picking him up from school one day last month, he pointed to one of his friends and said to us, "He is coming to my dragon birthday party." So, we had a party. Bremen invited six of his friends from school and one of the families from church.

He loved having his friends at his house. A swimming pool, slip-n-slide, dragon pinata, water balloons, hot dogs, corn-on-the-cob, cake, ice cream and two hours later, we were exhausted.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't believe the boys all already 4! Time flies!

LauraB said...

I LOVE his haircut this way! Welcome to bloggerville!